Friday, May 6, 2011

My Place Celebrates National Hamburger Month

It has just come to our attention that May is National Hamburger month. How better to celebrate then with a BIG juicy My Place burger. Stop in any time during May, mention that you came to My Place to celebrate National Hamburger Month and receive 10% the all ready great value of a My Place 1/2 pound Certified Angus burger. This is the kind of holiday we can really get behind!
-

Deluxemburger Topped with Smoked Bacon,
Sautéed Mushrooms and Swiss Cheese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Hamburgers, if only I could get them here in Washington, DC. Whenever I come down to see my folks, we come by once or twice. Keep up the good work...your hamburgers are the best I have ever had!

S.B.
Washington, D.C.

Anonymous said...

Truly one of the local family favorites. The burgers are AWESOME!! We enjoy the fact, you are Family owned and operated. We want you and your family around here for a LONG time!!! Question? Could it be a medical problem if I must have at least once a week?? I do believe I just may be suffering from "DWS" (DeClucksemburger Withdral Syndrome) Quick, I must have a one now!

Get me back to "My Place Bar and Grill"

Thank you for your quality and value..

Dayton & Susan
Bulverde,TX