Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

It starts with lots of these...
---
One thing leads to another
and the next thing ya know you've got-

-
Moments later

Now serving fresh squeezed Lemonade at

My Place Bar & Grille

-

I have to tell you this was one of the faster photo shoots I have done. The product just didn't last long enough for me to take much more than three photos. I know, It's a tough job but someone has got to do it. Maybe next time David will let me report on the Apple Pie. I want you to know I take these things seriously and feel it necessary to conduct the utmost research on the topics I report on. With that in mind, I think I'll go refill my Lemonade. My job is never done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that your Doberman is never present at the restaurant. Any chance of seeing him more often?